BioSked is a fast-growing U.S. and Switzerland-based software company. Our staff scheduling solution, Momentum, helps healthcare professionals manage and optimize their human resources, enhancing quality, health and safety, productivity, patient, and staff satisfaction. The solution has been in the market for over ten years and is installed in hundreds of healthcare facilities in N. America and Europe. The business was recently acquired by its management team and is entering a new phase of investment and growth.
The Communication Coordinator reports to the General Manager of Americas and is responsible for planning and implementing the communications strategy.
We are searching for a talented and professional communications coordinator to join our dynamic team. Your duties will be diverse and multi-faceted, therefore excellent professional skills are vital for this role.
The successful candidate will help create promotional materials, contribute to the development of company websites, organize meetings and presentations, and interact with clients to effectively deliver our company’s message to the public and the media. You must possess superb written and verbal communication skills and have in-depth knowledge of marketing trends.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Write content for both print and web including the company website, blog, brochures, white papers, case studies, presentations, and newsletters.
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Organize and direct promotional events.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as point of contact for media and public questions.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, English, public relations, or journalism.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing and/or communication field
- Healthcare experience required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Detail-oriented and organizational skills: Juggling multiple projects is common in this occupation. Hence, exceptional organizational and a keen eye for detail is essential.
- Interpersonal skills: A Communications coordinator regularly interacts with multiple people and is the point of contact between the company and the public.
- Strong communication skills: The role entails writing clear, concise, and professional press releases, company announcements, and other communications to share with the public.
- Multitasking abilities: Moving from meeting to meeting, handling administrative duties, writing and attending public relations events are part of a day’s work. This means multitasking abilities are vital.
- Teamwork: The ability to collaborate with various departments, the management, external stakeholders, as well as other employees, is essential.
Prior experience with HubSpot or similar CRM
- This position will work remotely
- Rochester, NY area is a plus.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time at stationary workstation.
- Carry, raise, and lower objects of up to 25 Lbs, as needed
- Focus and attention to tasks and responsibilities.
- Verbal communication; listening and understanding, responding, and speaking.
As a growing company, BioSked offers the opportunity to participate broadly in company leadership, with significant professional growth opportunity. The company adheres to the values of diversity, ethical business practices, compassion, and innovation. We offer competitive compensation.
If you are interested in employment with BioSked, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.