BioSked is a fast-growing U.S. and Switzerland-based software company that develops and markets the Momentum solution to help healthcare professionals manage and optimize their human resources, enhancing quality, health and safety, productivity and patient and staff satisfaction. The solution has been in the market for over ten years and is installed in hundreds of healthcare facilities in N. America and Europe. The business was recently acquired by its management team and is entering a new phase of investment and growth.
The administration manager reports to the CEO and is responsible for managing and all aspects of company administration, including finance, operations, and human resources. This position requires the incumbent to be an enthusiastic, precise, and reliable individual who will thrive in a high-tech, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This position is integral to our unique competitive advantage.
- Handle all bookkeeping for a entities in the US and in Switzerland
- Accurately manage and execute billing, receivables and payables processes, ensuring 100% compliance with customer and vendor contracts
- Provide accurate monthly consolidated reporting including P&L, cash flow & balance sheet and associated analysis
- Ensure a comprehensive past-due escalation process and organizational compliance
- Serve as primary interface with external accounting firms for annual reviews and tax filings
- Report to the CEO and board monthly on all finance matters
- Manage sales administration process
- Maintain library of customer and vendor contracts, and track key milestones to ensure compliance
- Manage contracts, ensuring timely renewals
- Track and process sales commissions
- Manage portfolio of insurance policies and ensure coverage consistent with company risk
- Ensure timely and effective administration of payroll
- Work with the CEO to manage employee benefits portfolio
- Select and manage outside providers for payroll, insurance and employee benefits
- Maintain and continuously enhance employee handbook
- Work with the CEO to administer company profit sharing, stock option and similar plans
- Proactively seek, recommend, and implement process improvements in all areas of responsibility
- Adapt administrative processes and tools to ensure scalability consistent with company growth
- Prior experience working in a professional and international environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of GAAP compliant double-entry bookkeeping
- Prior experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Associate degree or higher
- People oriented, friendly personality
- Quick learner with high attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to be both a team player and individual contributor
- Ability to interact directly with customers and vendors
- Organized, efficient, reliable, and proactive
As a growing company, BioSked offers the opportunity to participate broadly in company leadership, with significant professional growth opportunity. The company adheres to the values of diversity, ethical business practices, compassion, and innovation. We offer competitive compensation.
If you are interested in employment with BioSked, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.