BioSked is a cutting-edge company specializing in software for process optimization in healthcare, focusing on healthcare scheduling software.
Momentum was created in 2010 to help radiologists optimize their schedules.
With an online and smartphone application, Momentum has evolved to be the primary activity management tool for all healthcare related human resources. Many administrative and personnel tasks can be streamlined thanks to our healthcare scheduling software, including staff schedule management and notification, self-scheduling and shift-swapping, administrative approval, and many others such as staff hour tracking, overtime and time off tracking, robust compliance assurance, and standard time-clocking.
Moreover, Momentum integrates with a variety of other products to offer your organization a medical practice management application that can improve your department or practice productivity and patient access. Real-time, accurate and fair schedules are no longer an option thanks to Momentum, freeing up your time to focus on patient care.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for designing and developing web-based systems in a full-stack environment including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic, backend systems as well as integration endpoints.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive development of our mobile application using Xamarin .NET.
- Help port our ASP.NET Web Forms application to ASP.NET/React.JS hybrid.
- Design web-based and integrated systems with a focus on security, stability, and
- Provide product technical guidance through analysis, problem definition,
prototyping, and solution proposal.
- Participate in peer code reviews to provide technical guidance and maintain good
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or
related discipline; or relevant work experience.
- 10+ years industry experience
- Demonstrated proficiencies:
- Xamarin .NET for Cross-Platform Mobile
- Asp.NET Web Forms
- .NET Core with Web API
- Databases: SQL Server, Relational Databases
- Version Control: git
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong, independent, self-motivated.
- Proficient in working with remote teams.
BioSked provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status, citizenship, genetic information or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state, or local law.
Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.